My Media for Alexa will automatically configure most Windows firewall products, however, the following steps are required if you are using AVG Internet Security Firewall products:
- Open AVG Internet Security from the Start Menu.
- Select 'Menu' > 'Settings' > 'Components' > 'Firewall' > 'Customize' > 'Package Rules'
- Select 'Create Custom Packet Rules'
- Scroll to the end of the table and click 'Add'.
In the new row that appears, edit the packet rule fields as follows:
- Protocol = TCP
- Direction = IN
- Port Number = 52050
- Click 'OK' to save the new packet rule.
- Retry playing music via My Media.